Monday, April 18, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far


Within the past three weeks, I have steadily researched and maneuvered around our class's Baruch New Media Wiki. It is impressive and eye-opening to see how regulated and reformed this page is, as an internal wiki between CIS 3810 past, current, and future students to come. I will most likely be contributing to the music category page, unless I think of a fresh category to create. Within the next week, I will be brainstorming music topics, researching information to contribute to the existing music page, and collecting images to input into the page as well. 

Layout Editor: I will brainstorm ways to organize the wiki site.

Contributor: As mentioned before, I will contribute a few paragraphs worth of information for the music category

Page Editor: I will brainstorm ways to organize a certain page or page(s).

Graphics Editor: I will see how to improve the aesthetics of the class wiki.

Content Auditor: As a self-proclaimed grammar nazi, I will browse through the wiki to see if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. I will also look for broken links.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily!

    I thought it was eye-opening how great our class wiki page was as well! For the most part, all the categories are up to date but there is also so much that could be added! I haven't thought of a new page to begin either, i'll have to brainstorm and think of ideas. But right now the wiki has such a great amount of content that I rather focus on editing it. I'm glad you brought up the grading rubric in your post, its a great way to remind everyone what we need to focus on editing.

    ReplyDelete